At SGDS, everyone is a VIP! That’s why we created the VIP program to reward YOU: our most loyal clients. You’ll earn points for each service you enjoy and each product or gift certificate you purchase. You’ll earn bonus points for doing easy things like referring a friend to SGDS.
Here’s how you earn points:
20 VIP points = $1.00
|Spend $1 at SGDS on services||1|
|Spend $1 at SGDS on products||2|
|Spend $1 at SGDS on gift certificates, (link) in store or online||2|
|Have a Birthday!!||100|
|Refer a friend who has never visited SGDS before||200|
|Pre-book your next appointment at time of checkout||50|
|Book your appointment online||50|
Our system automatically tracks the points you’ve earned. You can check your balance by asking at guest services, looking at the top of your receipt at checkout, or logging in to your online account.
Redeeming VIP Points
When you check out of your appointment at the spa, just alert guest services that you would like to spend your VIP points and they will credit the transaction.
Enrolling in the VIP Program
You are automatically enrolled in our VIP program from the first time you make a purchase at SGDS. You may have VIP points now and not even know it!
The Fine Print
There has to be a catch, right? Not really, but here are a couple of details about how the VIP Program works:
- Points will be awarded at the time of check out. For example, if you refer a friend you will get your points when he/she checks out at the spa. If you pre-book an appointment, you will earn those points when you check out of that appointment, not when you schedule it, etc.
- VIP points may not be redeemed for cash or used to purchase giftcards.
- No double dipping! Some purchases may not earn points. For example, you won’t earn points if you use a gift certificate for your purchase. Points were awarded on the purchase of the gift certificate.
- VIP points are non-transferrable.
- VIP points may not be valid with some special offers, sale items or special purchases.
- We reserve the right to terminate or modify the program at any time.
- You may not earn points on purchases or services made using third party gift certificates or tender.
- Enjoying spa treatments at SGDS may be habit forming, resulting in lower levels of stress, increased beauty, and moments of extreme contentment.